Thursday, August 20, 2015

Introduction

 

Introduce yourself:


 Hey, I'm Tananda Nail. I like to draw in my spare time and I like to read a webcomic called Homestuck.  I've lived here in Yuma, AZ for about ten years now and overall I enjoy it here.

Add a photo of yourself or some artwork you have created:


What is your major?


My current major is Art: Graphics.

Write about your goals for taking this class:


I hope to improve my skills in this field using what we learn in class.

What university do you plan on continuing your education?


I am not entirely sure what university I want to go to, or if I will continue on to that.


What kind of experience do you have with graphics/design?


I have a bit of experience but not much. It's mostly in just the drawing aspect of things.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?


Hopefully I'd  be alive in ten years. A job and a nice house would also be nice to have, maybe even have a dog.

Favorite or fantasy vacation spot?


If I had to choose a place for vacation I would pick the beach. It's fun and you can hang out with your friends. It's pretty sweet.

5 comments: