Apple Logo:
I opened the image in Adobe Illustrator and using the process I had before with my self portraits, traced the image and expanded it. I traced this logo using the High Fidelity Photo option. Afterwords I used Save for Web and selected and saved it as a .gif with 256 colors.
Batman Logo:
As before, I opened and traced the image. This time I traced it with 3 Color trace option. I then went to Save for Web and saved as a .gif using 8 colors.
Firefox Logo:
This time I also traced with the High Fidelity Photo option and when I saved it I saved as a .gif 256 colors.
Sony Erickson Logo:
This one was a bit harder to work with. After scaling the image to a proper size it was extremely pixelated. I traced the image with multiple settings before deciding on Low Fidelity Photo option as the High Fidelity was grabbing too much of the pixelation and using it in the image trace. I saved this image as a 128 color .gif




No comments:
Post a Comment