Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Personal Logo

Design Stages:

 

Audience

My audience of this piece is my class, my professor, and myself. 


Idea

The idea of this piece was to create a logo, using black, white and Gestalt's theory. The logo is to be something that can identifiable and have my personal initials within it somewhere. I am using the initials "TN" and am picking various things that I like. I will use Gestalt by creating blank gaps in between black shapes to have a "full" image.


Summary

While there were plenty of ideas I could have come up with, narrowing down my options in the end became a bit difficult. In the end, I did finally pick the logo design I did like the best, and finished it to the best of my ability.

Bottom line

At the end of it all, this was a good exercise in pushing to think outside of the box and the result was pleasing.



Layout Stages

 

Thumbnails:

Sketches 1-15



Sketches 16-21


Sketches 23-31

Rough

 

Sushi Rough

Mushroom Rough


Comprehensive

 

Final Design

No comments:

Post a Comment